In considering which education/technology feeds to put on my NING, I came across a very interesting blog from the website teachforever.com. The blog from September 13th talks about the various assessment opportunities that technology can offer and provides some great websites for creating polls, surveys and online quizzes. Though I understand that NYS still requires pencil and paper tests, letting kids practice skills online seems to be a great way to integrate technology into the classroom. I have had some experience in the past with castle learning but the nice thing about these websites is that they are all free, are 100% crafted and controlled by the teacher and can be accessed from anywhere (not just at school). I think it is a great set of online resources for teachers. This blog post can be accessed directly at
TeacherForever.
Green! Glorious Green. A refreshing color after reading lots of blogs tonight.
ReplyDeletePlease attempt to edit your posts so the http address is embedded within text. This makes your blog posts more reader friendly. For example TEACHFORVER (type it, highlight it, click hyperlink image, and then past the http address).